…it’s just vital.
It’s quite easy you’ll see, just put some more yellow on it.
Just realizing how much I hate photoshop, so I’m all like I rather make a non-digital drawing then I remember how my 132 colour set is lost/stolen. I still remember when I used 32 hues to achieve a 5 shades image and now I’m limited to use only 12 student quality colours. It really stinks.
In my dreams one week in a row, should mean something
- We always feel paranoid about things.
- We always feel ugly.
- We always feel fat.
- We always get annoyed at the littlest of things.**
- We cry a lot.
- We always expect to be appreciated.
- People expect us to be flawless.
- We always over analyze and over think.
- We always expect the worst.
- We are emotional.
- We get crazy a lot.
I stole time from the sad days, now I’m hopeless to live in uncertainty.
All along you’ll see all sorts of things that will never hurt and so that’s called beauty and grace.